Monday, June 15, 2009

Charlotte's Web

Hi! I'm here! And it's all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again.
I'm here to tell you about getting in the school play, Charlotte's Web. First, I had tried out for Fern. I thought I did really good. I kept imagining that I would get. I didn't get it. I don't know why I didn't even get into second auditions. I was better that any of the actors, except for Wilber. She was awesome. But I didn't cry about it. Who wants to be negative? But I had also tried out for the chorus. I did well. And I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sad thing is I never imagined having fun in the play. I had a horrible time. So that's what happened. Right now I don't feel like writing all the horrible details, 1/4 because its negative, but because I have some pani puri for dinner and I don't want my parents finishing it.
So thats my story!
-Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment